- Studied at Pepperdine and UCLA.
- Directed on and off-Broadway theater before moving to Chicago to direct Second City theatrical group there and in New York City.
- Founded The Committee in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Broadway, in 1963.
- Directed there until 1974.
- Has taught acting at UC Berkeley and California State University at San Francisco.
- Is currently on the adjunct faculty of the University of Southern California teaching Graduate directing courses
Born 1 july 1940 edinburgh scotland
- Boy Meets Real World
- It's Not You... It's Me
- Fraternity Row
- No Guts, No Cory
- Chasing Angela
- How to Succeed in Business
- Last Tango in Philly
- The Witches of Pennbrook
- First Girlfriends Club
- If You Can't Be With the One You Love...
- Eric Hollywood
- Honesty Night
- Prom-ises, Prom-ises
- Things Change
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.