|Bennett Joseph Savage
|Ben Savage as Cory Matthews
||Bennett Joseph Savage
|Date of birth
||September 13th, 1980
|Place of birth
|Character on Boy Meets World
Ben Savage plays the role of Cory Matthews, the central character of Boy Meets World and one of the main characters in the spinoff series, Girl Meets World.
- Ben Savage was born on September 13th, 1980 in Chicago, Illinois to Lewis and Joanne Savage.
- His brother is Fred Savage, who starred in the hit series The Wonder Years and the movie Little Monsters.
- He graduated from Brentwood School (a high school) in Los Angeles in 1998.
- He graduated from Stanford University in 2004 with a degree in Political Science after putting off his attendance to work on Boy Meets World.
- Had received an internship in the office of Senator Arlen Specter (R-PA) in 2003.
- In 1998, he won an Ovation Award for Best Actor for his part in the play "Unexpected Tenderness."
- Volunteers for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
- Credits his parents for getting him into acting.