Brave New World: Part 2
|Season 7, Episode 23|
May 5, 2000
Girl Meets World(Spinoff)
Brave New World: Part 2 is the second half of the two-part series finale.
Starting immediately where the previous part left off, they began to say goodbye to Amy, Alan, Morgan, Joshua, and Jack. Unbeknownst to Shawn and Jack, Chet's spirit proudly watches over his boys. Jack decides to join Rachel in the Peace Corps. Outside, Cory imparts the biggest lessons he's learned in life to Joshua.
After saying good bye, they go back to their old elementary school to see Mr. Feeny, where they tease him about the fact that they're the only students he has talked to for the last seven years. He gives them his final advice ("Believe in yourselves. Dream. Try. Do good.") and exchanges tearful goodbyes. Everyone exits, and to the empty classroom, Feeny says, "I love you all. Class dismissed."
Note: Most of these are through flashbacks.
- April Mills as Celeste
- Julio Oscar Mechoso as Dr. Sanchez
- Julius Carry as Sergeant Moore
- Daniel Jacobs as Joshua Matthews
- This and its previous part are the only clip show episodes of Boy Meets World's run.
- Joshua has been aged, causing a continuity error.
- Cory tells Feeny he thinks Feeny knows Cory well enough to call him "Cory," Feeny remarks that he knows Cory well enough to call him "Cornelius."
- This episode is the series finale.
- Cory takes Feeny's final advice to heart. On Girl Meets World he has the words "Dream. Try. Do Good." permanently posted on a bulletin board in his classroom.
- Despite being the main focus of the final scene, Mr. Feeny is only seen twice in this episode: once near the beginning of Part 1, and again at the end of Part 2. He is hardly featured in any of the flashbacks.
- Trina McGee-Davis is the only main cast member absent, as Angela left the show in Angela's Ashes.
- Cory says the name of the show.
- All the flashbacks involving Morgan use Lindsay Ridgeway.
- In the final scene set in the Matthews backyard, a boom mike is visible above.