Everybody Loves Stuart
|Season 6, Episode 7|
November 6, 1998
He crosses a line when going over a paper in Topanga's dorm. He hits on her, telling her that he'd like to get to know her and, despite her pleas, that it is what she wants. As soon as Cory gets word, he confronts Stuart. The conversation escalates and results in Cory forcefully pushing Stuart, sending him through the door and into the student union. Stuart then congratulates Cory on getting kicked out of college.
Feeny attempts to bargain with Dean Bolander, but fails. Eric congratulates Cory because he knows Stuart is bad thanks to his "fifth sense". Amy and Alan stand behind Cory, as does Topanga. In an attempt to help his brother, Eric convinces Rachel to attempt to seduce a confession out of Stuart, but she has no luck. At the hearing, things get intense.
Stuart remains adamant that he did nothing wrong, going so far as to imply that Topanga came onto him. Feeny grows very angry, expressing his distaste by saying he'd like to "rip off Stuart's head and roll it down the hallway." After a while, Dean Bolander has decided that she's heard enough. She gives Cory one day's suspension, and tells Stuart that he isn't really a teacher. Threateningly, she says she intends to find out what he truly is. After the hearing, Cory, Shawn, Topanga, and Angela realize that they're no longer children.
- The title is a parody of Everybody Loves Raymond, another TV sitcom
- Stuart is played by Ben Savage's brother, Fred Savage.
- Eric's middle name is revealed by Jack to be Randall (named after Betsy Randle, who plays Amy), although he believed his middle name was Jonathan.
- Eric also says the street name he grew up was Cumberland; however, there is a very strong possibility that Eric is incorrect.
- Rachel reveals that her middle name is Kimberly, while Angela says hers is Shanaynay.
- Shawn says his middle name is Patrick; however, this isn't a revelation as Shawn's middle name was revealed to be Patrick in season 3's City Slackers.
- Topanga also has a middle name, although she does not disclose it.
- Cory says he has never hit anyone before, although he has gotten into an altercation with both Shawn and Eric in prior seasons, as well as pushing his father down the same way he pushed Stuart.